Financial Assistance for QF Families
QF Schools offer Financial Aid awards to newly enrolled and existing families experiencing financial hardship, and who therefore are financially challenged to pay fees required to continue education of their children within QF schools. Financial Aid Awards are provided in the form of a discount to the tuition fee, and may represent either partial or whole tuition fee if a family qualifies. PUE, in coordination with the Financial Aid Committee and the Student Financial Services Department shall ensure all awards are financially transacted and logged, in accordance with the approved QF Admissions policies and procedures.
Criteria: Families that are in need of financial support (academic year 2021-2022)
- Newly Enrolled and Current QF Students
- Grade 8 and above
- No disciplinary issues/of Good Character/good grades
- Nominated by Director of School
- Once nominated, the financial link to the application will be forwarded by the school Admissions Assistant. (Link will open September 1, 2021)
- Due to a limited budget, students below 8th grade cannot be considered.
- Deadline to apply September 30, 2021. The FA link will close by end of day on September 30, 2021
All required documents are due September 30, 2021. If documents are missing, the current school Admissions Assistant will notify parents of applicant.
Once the application is completed, the Financial Aid Committee will then review the applications and families will receive a final decision by e-mail. The committee will not review incomplete applications.